Do you need a lively, fun person who can make sense of Pinterest, dive deep into the matter with plenty of visual examples for your specific industry AND keep everyone laughing and interested in the process?
If so, you’ve found the right speaker to hire!
In addition to my work as a professional travel blogger and blogger outreach consultant, I provide Pinterest workshops, training sessions and webinars to a variety of audiences including (travel)bloggers, journalists, tourism experts, public relations and marketing professionals.
I would be more than happy to present at your next event.
List of Topics
With my background in teaching, I am the perfect person to (help you) organise workshops about specific topics, all adjustable to your specific audience.
- Strategic Pinterest Marketing for the Tourism Industry
- Pinterest Essentials for Travel Bloggers
- The 5 Stages of Travel on Pinterest
- More Ways to Pin: Creative Ideas for Pin Designs
- Visual Content Marketing for Tourism Brands
- Bloggers UTD – Brussels, Belgium – February 2017
Pinterest for Travel Brands and Bloggers
- STS (Social Travel Summit) – Inverness, Scotland – September 2016
(Co-Presented) Upping Your Social Game: Pinterest and Instagram
- TBEX – Stockholm, Sweden – July 2016
Guiding Consumers Through the 5 Stages on Travel on Pinterest
- Britmums Live – London, UK – June 2016
(Panel) Travel Blogging: What the leaders are doing.
- Meet the Blogger – Amsterdam, The Netherlands – October 2015
10 Mistakes (a.k.a. Lovely Points of Improvement) by Bloggers on Pinterest
- HMA (Hotel Management Association) – London, UK – June 2015
(Panel) Clearing up the Mystery of Blogging
- British Guild of Travel Writers – London, UK – June 2015
Pinterest for Travel Writers
- Travel Massive – Manchester, UK – May 2015
Pinterest for Business (But Still Fun!)
- TBEX – Costa Brava, Spain – April 2015
Beyond the Pin: Boost your Pinterest Results in 7 Strategic Steps
- TBDI (Travel Blogger Destination Italy) – Rimini, Italy – October 2014
Pinterest for the Tourism Industry
- TBU (Travel Bloggers Unite) – Nantes, France – September 2014
Creating a Winning Strategy with Pinterest
Speaking at TBDI in Rimini, Italy 2014
Speaking at TBEX in Llorett de Mar, Costa Brava, Spain 2015
@thetraveltester I learned a lot. I didn’t use Pinterest a lot, and now I want to use it ! You are convincing. Thanks.
— Lecoinvoyageurs (@Lecoinvoyageurs) October 12, 2014
— Sarah & Terry (@LiveShareTravel) August 31, 2014
— Lucy Dawes (@LucyDawesPR) August 31, 2014
— Reasons to Dress (@reasonstodress) October 12, 2014
How to use Pinterest for Business | Travel Massive Blog
Podcast: Pinterest Power! Grow your site using Pinterest | Five Dollar Traveller
Let’s be upfront about this from the start.
- My current rate for a 60-90 minute presentation is £ 200 (roughly $/€ 250) plus expenses.
- For a half-day workshop (all morning or all afternoon) I charge £ 500 (roughly $/€ 625) plus expenses.
- For a full-day workshop (roughly 9 AM to 5 PM) I charge £ 1000 (roughly $/€ 1200) plus expenses.
I’m all about adding value to your event, so when my schedule permits, I love to stay for the entire conference to answer questions in the hallways or at evening social events from people that didn’t feel comfortable to ask something during the session. If you also see value in this, a conference badge and accommodation would be appreciated.
Speaking at Britmums in London, UK, 2016